Give your nursing journal a rest! Throw away your safety pins and stickers!
Quit juggling objects from wrist to wrist!
Stop relying on imperfect memory!
Milk Bands are a uniquely designed nursing bracelet that enables the mother to quickly and conveniently identify which breast she last used to feed her baby by simply turning the bracelet inside-out!
Milk Bands breastfeeding bracelets have time measuring sliders that can be used for multiple purposes such as tracking how long your baby fed or what time!
Milk Bands work regardless of which wrist they are worn on and are so easy to use it only takes one hand!
Our breastfeeding bracelet works in the dark and can be worn during any and all activities!
When the time comes, Milk Bands can be used to help you wean your baby!
Let Milk Bands keep track of the basics so you can worry about more important things!
- It's got the look of the famous silicon wristbands but it's stronger and more feminine!
- Made from pure silicon with plastic sliding markers
- The design and colors give the nursing bracelet a trendy and modern appeal
- To everyone else, it's a fashion statement, but to you, it's a life-saver!
- Measures 19 cm round by1,4 cm wide
- 40% thicker than any other silicon wristband on the market!
- 100% silicon
- wipe clean
- Size: One size fits all.