Tradition, research and continuous innovation. These are the key concepts that have enabled Trussardi to anticipate styles and trends, and become the biggest Italian lifestyle brand in the world.
The Trussardi Group started out in Bergamo in 1911 as a workshop producing and distributing luxury gloves. The company founded by Dante Trussardi became one of the most successful businesses in the global accessories market, so much so that it was appointed official supplier to the British royal family.
In the ’60s, Nicola Trussardi took traditional leather goods production to another level, combining quality materials with cutting-edge design and research into leatherworking. This kick-started the production of bags, suitcases and home accessories, establishing the first real foundations of what was soon to become the quintessential Italian lifestyle brand.
- Briefcase and computer bag in Nylon Fabric
- High density, trimmed with Saffiano eco-leather
- Two handles, shoulder strap removable and adjustable nylon tape
- Closing with metal zip and personalized puller
- Internal organization with padded compartment computer cases and multi-pocket
- Back pocket and passing range to place the bag on any trolley
- Fully lined with washable fabric custom
- Metal plate logo
- Dimensions: 15,4" x 11,8" x 3,9"